I've had the good fortune to choose Family Origins as my genealogy software back-in-the-day and through corporate mergers, I hung on to this excellent application. I followed along when it was reborn as RootsMagic. I have tried other applications but I always find them more complex or missing something that RootsMagic offers.
RootsMagic Version 5 was released last November and, to help new and long-term users understand the over 80 new enhancements and features, RootsMagic is offering a series of free webinars demonstrating the additions in this version.
- Thursday, March 15, 2012 — New Media Tagging in RootsMagic 5
- Thursday, March 22, 2012 — New Source and Citation Features in RootsMagic 5
- Thursday, March 29, 2012 — New Research Logs and Manager in RootsMagic 5
- Thursday, April 5, 2012 — New Timeline View in RootsMagic 5
- Thursday, April 12, 2012 — Installing and Upgrading to Personal Historian 2
- Thursday, April 19, 2012 — New CountyCheck in RootsMagic 5
- Thursday, April 26, 2012 — New Reports and Options in RootsMagic 5